Sunday, September 6, 2009

Damn this is getting old.

Well another test and another BF stinkin N! I was so hoping this month would be the one. I had so many symptoms. Nausea, fatigue, a weird head cold that lasted 1day. Backache. Appetite change-or cravings. I was so sure. Now I'm all depresssed. That's all the hell I need. When is the Universe going to send me my little one? I know all things come in time. I just hope my time is soon. I'm tired of crying every time I see that single line mocking me.

Jen

2 comments:

  1. *babydust*

    I can finally post again! Blogger was cranky, when I tried to respond to your previous post. =P Patience and tenacity, Angel. Patience and tenacity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel - I feel you on the sxs that really seem like pg sxs.

    I just did an IVF converted to an IUI because of a lead follie and was using progesterone supplements. Those damn things make you totally feel pg and it was a disappointment to realize and understand that all your sxs were because of a stupid supplement.

    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
I'm a Georgia Peach, Living in Florida, just moved from Alabama, after moving from Florida! I'm a true nomad. I'm interested in bettering spirit, body, and mind. I'm Seekin' Zen and takin' names!