Saturday, April 16, 2011

Damn.....

My sister is pregnant.. Well, she's pretty sure she is.. Not sure if I should be telling yall that yet, but I really am happy for her. She wants a baby girl. She already has 2 sons. She wasn't really TRYING to get pregnant, it just kind of happened.. She wasn't trying NOT to get pregnant. She's really happy and so am I and our other sister. We're hoping she'll get that beautiful baby girl this time.. Surely she'll be spoiled rotten..

And as my baby sister said, now it's my turn.... And that being said... Wonder when will it BE my turn? I wish it was now... LoL! I have lots of symptoms, but my mind plays tricks on me all the time as every ttc'er will attest to. I took a OPK test and saw two lines in that.. One dark one not as dark.. But it was a digital test and the display said there was no ovulation. Wish I could just waste a test I'd just put water on the stick and see if that line was still there.. The faint one that is, not the base line.. The test line I guess it was... I've heard people using OPK sticks to test for pregnancy. But I would never make myself crazy doing that. I'll buy a real test, but I'm not using it until I get ready to use my Provera. That's excuse to buy and take the test, so DH won't harass me with all the whys and I will have an excuse to POAS. And we will use any excuse to do that.


I just watched a video of my friend Jen on The Today Show in a segment about over sharing in the baby blogs and twitter and youtube.. Personally as I have a no issue with people sharing things on youtube, twitter, blogger- WHERE EVER!! I love hearing and reading about people's joy. And trying to help them through rough patches.. And hopefully seeing that things turned out OK for them makes me feel better. I don't think we share enough of the good stuff in American society. We hear bad news all day long, see crappy reality shows about idiots, not to mention all the morons we work with day in and day out.... So after being exposed to all that bad stuff... What's wrong with being exposed to someone gushing about their baby bump, or their positive preggy test. Or swollen ankles.. Being pregnant is a wonderful thing!! And it should be shared. Shouted from the roof tops!! (If you're that type..) It's good for your health even. :)

When I'm finally pregnant, The Almight will know first, Then Me, Then DH, My family, and right after that... Twitterverse, My blog reader, and other internet friends will be knowing.. And The Baby Chronicles will be a pregnancy blog.. Then a baby blog.. So I'll be sharing my jolly butt off! LOL!!

Well, anyway.. That's pretty much it.. Just thought I'd chime in for the week... And who knows? Maybe there will be more to share this weekend. :)

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
I'm a Georgia Peach, Living in Florida, just moved from Alabama, after moving from Florida! I'm a true nomad. I'm interested in bettering spirit, body, and mind. I'm Seekin' Zen and takin' names!