Sunday, March 16, 2014

Long Time, But Back!

  Yep after 4 long years I am ready to give it one more shot!! 

  A little recap. I'm now 36, this is baby #1 EVER! I have very irregular cycles, so charting will be very important. I am not a rich woman, so I am HOPING for a pretty natural conception. My cycles are actually better than they have been in a long time, so hopefully that will help. I did buy Vitex in case things get more out of whack. I'd prefer to be as natural as possible. When I was a little younger, I was thinking of having a natural pretty much home birth, but with "advanced" age and my back/hip issues I think a hospital might be my best bet, though I think I would like a midwife. :) But there is time for that decision to be made. 

  Ok, so my "fertility kit" included a basal thermometer, Vitex, and an insemenation kit- YES an actual insemenation kit. Cups, syringes, and some big ass cervical cup things that I will NOT be using because they are enormous! LoL! I also bought a book called "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility". Yeah, think I got everything. :)

So, now all I'm waiting for is AF. 

~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
I'm a Georgia Peach, Living in Florida, just moved from Alabama, after moving from Florida! I'm a true nomad. I'm interested in bettering spirit, body, and mind. I'm Seekin' Zen and takin' names!