Saturday, June 13, 2009

Day One... And TWO. :p

Well, this is my second day taking both pills together and I already feel a little different. I'm calmer I've noticed. And I kinda feel stirrings in the baby region. :p I know it's probably psychological, as no drug works in one day's dose. But something is better than nothing.

I guess my body knows I'm trying to do something about my situation and it may want to work with me. Now if my mind will work with me. :) Me and hubby gotta start BD'ing so we can start step two of this journey.

More later. It's started lightning down here. And I ain't trying to get struck trying to type. :p LoL


*.*.*.BabyDust.*.*.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
I'm a Georgia Peach, Living in Florida, just moved from Alabama, after moving from Florida! I'm a true nomad. I'm interested in bettering spirit, body, and mind. I'm Seekin' Zen and takin' names!